Monday 29 March 2010

Underage sex

Underage sex is something many people do. Underage sex is having sex under the age of 16. The laws for underage sex are very confusing; I mean if a girl between the ages of 13-15 has sex with an older guy, the guy could get 2 years in prison. I think that the way the law is dealing with this "crime" is silly. I mean if a girl younger than 16 thinks she is mature enough to have sex than what is the problem? I know many parents think children need to be ready but if people are in a loving relationship.. I don't agree with one night stand and people who are younger than 16 it is wrong.. how can people lose something that means a lot to the person. I think people should go to prison if the girl is really young but not if the girl is 14-15.....
http://www.avert.org/teens-sex-law.htm


I have read stories about children under the age of 16 having a baby and I think to have a baby underaged is wrong.. Should a girl or boy think they are old enough to be doing it, than they should be old enough to know they have to use a condom or any other kind of protection. There was a story in the paper last year about a 13 year old lad who got his 15 year old girlfriend pregtant and it turned out not be his but her 15 year old ex-boyfriend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLNz5rcI0Vk&feature=related




No comments:

Post a Comment