Friday 12 March 2010

Drugs




Drugs... are always going to be one of those topic that everyone has something to say about. There are lots of drugs out there. The government have tried to stop people using or selling drugs. There are three class of drugs: class A,B and C. These classes carry different penalties for possession and dealing. In the UK, there are laws about drugs, but this doesn't stop people. In the last decade, the number of people taking drugs has been around 18%.

I know a few people who take drugs on a day to day basis. I have nothing against people smoking or taking drugs! The only problem I have is when people who earn no money, live on benefits and buy drugs with that money. Also I hate how people pressure people into trying drugs. It's not fair on people who have made the decision not to take drugs!


This is a you tube video about how drugs can mess with your looks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEFPdNv2Ddk

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with Emma in that I also do not hold anything against people who take drugs- it’s their choice at the end of the day. I like the way she touched upon the point that she only has a problem if they are on benefits. As I never have really thought of it from this aspect and I can I agree to disagree. I think that what she said is valid but what if these people are addicted to drugs- I feel this would be totally different circumstances. Overall, Emma has written very interesting ideas and which has gave me room for thought!

    ReplyDelete