Saturday 10 April 2010

Tattoos

A lot of people have tattoos. I think some tattos look nice however I think some people have tattoos just to have them. In the UK, you have to be 18 to get one. A tattoo is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment for decorative or othere reasons. There are many different purposes for having a tattoo: decorative and spiritual uses, identification, cosmetic and medical. Tattoos on humans is a type of decorative body modification. You can get a tattoo on your arms, legs, ankles and even on your buttocks.

I don't think tattoos are a bad thing. I think some people take it too far. There is a man that has a skull tattoo on his face and a man that has glasses tattoo on his face. Which I think is silly, are these people going to wake up one day and go... what the
fuck have i done??
There are many television shows about people having tattoos and i think it highlights that a lot of people are having tattoos. To be fair, I would love a tattoo but I'm scared that it will hurt and I can't handle pain very well. My friends have told me that it doesn't hurt so what it stopping me??

1 comment:

  1. I agree theres having a tattoo and then totally going overboard. I saw this website and it was the top 10 regret tattoos. There was one man that looked like a 2 year old child had drawn his tattoo. I believe if you have thouhgt about what you want over a good amount of time then why not go for it. As long as its not too crazy.

    ReplyDelete